Grimard Optique Joliette offers visual care, without neglecting the aesthetic aspect and combining style and comfort. We have a wide selection of frames to offer, always following the newest trends. You will receive valuable tips on how to choose your glasses according to your needs. Our optometrists perform comprehensive eye exams and eye disease screening. They treat certain pathologies and will refer you to ophthalmology, if necessary. We also specializes in examination for children to diagnose any visual problems that could affect their development. We adjust all types of contact lenses.
Whatever your visual needs, with Grimard Optique Joliette, it’s clear.
Come meet our team of eye care professionals. We place great importance on the satisfaction of our clientele, so that you can enjoy valuable advice for the entire family.
- Diane Lapierre – Optometrist
- Marie-Pier Raymond – Optometrist
- Sylvie Sarrazin – Optometrist
- Amélie Gagnon – Clinical coach and optician
- Claudia Généreux – Optician
- Elizabel Paquette – Optician
- Ginette Coutu – Certified assistant
- Maryse Arsenault – Assistant
- Annie Bourdon – Assistant
- Agnès Corriveau – Assistant
415 boul. Ste-Anne,
Phone : 450.755.6373
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Appointment required during COVID-19.
Monday : 9h00 to 18h00
Tuesday : 9h00 to 17h00
Wednesday : 9h00 to 20h00
Thursday : 9h00 to 20h00
Friday : 9h00 to 17h00
Saturday : Closed
Sunday : Closed